Close

Sun Subscriber Website Login






Please wait....

 
News Story
Updated: 02/14/2017 08:30:00AM

One hospitalized in Port Charlotte residential fire

Share this story:


PHOTO PROVIDED BY CHARLOTTE COUNTY FIRE AND EMS

Charlotte County Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded to a residential structure fire at the Oxford House of Port Charlotte subdivision on Monday afternoon.

Text Size:


PORT CHARLOTTE — Two units were heavily damaged and one person was injured in a fire at the 32-unit Oxford House condominium complex on the 21200 block of Gertrude Avenue Monday.

When firefighters arrived around 1:30 p.m., smoke was “coming from the eaves and from a second-floor apartment,” a Charlotte County Fire/EMS release stated.

You are currently not logged in
By logging in you can see the full story.

Subscribe to 
							the E-Edition
Get the Sun Delivered


ADVERTISEMENT