A 53-year-old Florida Power & Light employee was airlifted to Tampa General Hospital on Thursday morning after being shocked by a live electric line on Kiskadee Drive in Englewood.
According to Charlotte County Fire/EMS, the man, who was not identified, was working in a trench on the 1300 block of Kiskadee Drive when he came into contact with the live wire. The crew immediately shut down the power, and when first responders arrived the man was out of the trench and alert.
You are currently not logged in
By logging in you can see the full story.