PROVIDED BY ENGLEWOOD AREA FIRE CONTROL DISTRICT
The Englewood Area Fire Control District received a call 10:14 a.m. Monday to respond to a vehicle fire at 85 Pine Valley Court. Firefighters arrived and found this 2001 Ford Econoline van engulfed in flames. According to a fire district report, the van owner, Christopher Murray, told firefighters he had a gas-powered generator operating inside the van. Murray was working on a house under construction and used the generator to power a circular saw. Firefighters suspect the exhaust from the generator may have been a contributing factor to the fire, igniting wood paneling close to the generator inside the van.
You are currently not logged in
By logging in you can see the full story.