Sun Subscriber Website Login

Please wait....

News Story
Updated: 12/30/2017 08:31:01AM

Why won’t FEMA

pay for my seawall?

Share this story:

Text Size:


As a 25-year taxpayer in Charlotte County, I would like to know why PGI and BSI are going to be reimbursed 75 percent of damages to their seawalls from FEMA, with the remaining 25 percent split between the state and Punta Gorda.

You are currently not logged in
By logging in you can see the full story.

Subscribe to 
							the E-Edition
Get the Sun Delivered