LAKE PLACID — Friday morning started out like any other for Richard Harderman; he and his 3-year-old son, Cole, were on the couch in the living room of their single-wide trailer watching television and relaxing at 1 Carter Lane. Their Friday the 13th went horribly wrong from there.
Harderman smelled and then noticed smoke coming from the back bedroom at the rear of the home. He got up to investigate the source of the smoke and opened the bedroom door.
You are currently not logged in
By logging in you can see the full story.