Close

Sun Subscriber Website Login






Please wait....

 
 
News Story
Updated: 04/15/2018 01:30:58PM

Fire destroys trailer on Friday the 13th

Share this story:


KIM LEATHERMAN / STAFF

The owner of this mobile home said his lunch, which was in his toaster oven, was responsible for the flames that destroyed his mobile home.

KIM LEATHERMAN / STAFF

Firefighters from several departments carefully went through the destroyed trailer on Friday to ensure there were no hot spots that could flare up.

KIM LEATHERMAN /STAFF

These firefighters are aiming water at the roof that was still smoldering in this mobile home fire on Friday.

By KIM LEATHERMAN

Text Size:


AVON PARK — Miguel Proenza may not have been a superstitious man before this most recent Friday the 13th but his opinion may have changed after a fire annihilated his mobile home in the afternoon.

It all started with a simple lunch.

You are currently not logged in
By logging in you can see the full story.

Get the Sun Delivered


ADVERTISEMENT